100L Chemical/Corrosive Substances Cabinet
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with AS3780-2008 The storage and handling of corrosive substances.
- This corrosive substances cabinet has been designed for indoor use.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier.
- Cabinet includes vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- One adjustable shelf plus fixed base shelf, each lined with polypropylene tray
- Storage is above the sump not in it – features an integral spill containment sump with drain and suspended perforated floor.
- UV-stabilised powder coat finish for high durability and finish.
- Single self closing door with adjustable hydraulic door closure.
- Adjustable leveling feet for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Flush mount handle and key lock.
- Door features stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength and reliability.
- Built-in grounding connector on outside panel for easy earthing if required.
- Includes clear, descriptive safety and warning signage applied in accordance with Australian Standards.