50 Litre Pesticide Cabinet
- All toxic substances cabinets are supplied with a loose DANGER PESTICIDE STORAGE label if the cabinet is to store pesticides.
- All pesticide substances safety cabinets are designed to comply with Australian Standard AS4452.
- Isolate and lock harmful substances within the pesticide safety cabinet to prevent accidental exposure to humans and the environment.
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing all pesticides together and away from non-compatible products.
- All pesticide safety cabinets feature flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- Each pesticide storage cabinet includes adjustable feet and shelving.
- The safety cabinet’s base section captures any leaks and is easily accessible to retrieve spilt liquids.
- The pesticide safety cabinet walls are double steel construction, acting as an insulator against damage from excessive external heat.