50 Litre Toxic Substance Cabinet
- All toxic substances safety cabinets are designed to comply with Australian Standard AS4452.
- Isolate and lock poisonous liquids within the toxic storage cabinet to prevent accidental exposure to humans and the environment.
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing all toxic substances together and away from non-compatible products.
- All toxic safety cabinets feature flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- The safety cabinets are designed for indoor use.
- The safety cabinet’s base section captures any leaks and is easily accessible to retrieve spilt liquids.
- The toxic safety storage cabinet walls are double steel construction, acting as an insulator against damage from excessive external heat.
- Each toxic storage cabinet includes adjustable feet and shelving.