IBC containment bund – canvacon cover
This IBC spill pallet cover has been designed to prevent rainwater ingress into the bund when storing IBCs or bulki boxes outdoors. This in turn reduces the likelihood of any spilled liquid overflowing the bund.
- Use with our single IBC spill containment pallet.
- An IBC spill pallet cover prevents rainwater from reducing the containment volume within a bund.
- Covers are fitted with a viewing window that opens to allow access to the IBC valve.
- Spill pallet covers are manufactured as standard in yellow canvacon.
- Spill pallet covers can be customised to suit different shaped drums/containers.
- Optional anti-static covers are available in all sizes.
- Spill pallet covers can also be manufactured to include additional viewing windows, zips and access ports.
- Optional document satchel can be fixed to the IBC spill pallet cover for storing relevant documents such as SDS.
Why is this important?
If your bund sump fills with rainwater (or any other kind of debris) and then one of your containers leaks, the capacity of the sump becomes severely compromised. It’s widely regarded as best practice that a bund should include a sump capacity of at least 110% of the largest container stored on it to be deemed compliant.
Made in Australia